We will do many daily spelling activities during Centers and during our actual Spelling time during the day. However, we need your help at home! Please make sure you also take the time to study the spelling words at home with your child.
Examples of ways you can study:
* Practice writing the words in ABC order
* Practice writing the words with your opposite hand
* Make spelling words on the refrigerator with magnetic letters
* Rainbow write the words
* Call out the words and have your child do jumping jacks as they say each letter.
* Call out the words and have your child write them on a paper like he/she would do when taking a test. Then, have them rewrite each word that is spelled incorrectly 3-5 times.
Spelling Tests Will Be Given on Day 5 of the Benchmark Advance Reading Series!!!