4th Grade Math Websites
- Arcademics – Pracitice multiplication facts. Earn points to win the February Grand Prix Multiplication competition and earn prizes! :-)
- Moby Max- Practice Math skills and math fact fluency on Moby Max!
- Pearson SuccessNet-(our math textbook resources online) Visit the website that accompanies our Envision Math series that we use each day during math instruction. Use the student log-in information you got at conferences to access lessons, games and other activities that will support our classroom learning.
- Renaissance Place-Math Facts in a Flash Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts. Also, you can move on to fractions and decimals. You have to be at school to access this site.
- Renaissance Home Connect - You can practice Math Facts in a Flash at home using this site!
Multiplication Practice Links
- Flying High Fly your plane safely through the storm couds by answering the questions correctly.
- Multiplication Grand Prix Win the race by answering multiplication facts quickly.
- Gone Crazy Try to keep your customers happy at the ice cream shop by answering multiplication problems correctly.
- Deep Dive Help the diver take beautiful pictures of underwater animals
- Lucky Drops The crazy crows have stolen Lucky's coins and luck. Help Lucky the Leprechaun get his coins back from the crows while practicing your multiplication facts!
- Alien Munchtime It is lunchtime at the Alien Academy. Help the lunch lady serve all of the hungry little aliens exactly what they want. Then, help create your own dish to serve. Practice your multiplication facts while having fun with the aliens!
- Lucy's Costume Closet Lucy is the costume designer for Just4You Movies. Help her dress the different actors and actresses while practicing your multiplication facts. Can you pick the best outfits for the Hero, his sidekick, Dr. Notsonice and his minion, Q-bort?
- Granny Prix Choose your Granny and then help her roll to the finish line by answering multiplication facts.
- Math Models Solve multiplication facts to earn new outfits for your model.
- Math Man-Multiplication Solve multiplication problems to avoid the ghosts.
- SUPER Connect-the-Dot Multiples Practice multiples (fact families) and watch the pictures appear!
- Math Baseball Solve the math fact to "swing" at the pitch. 1 or 2 players
- Halloween Math You can choose from addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division. It is a Halloween themed math game with a ghost trying to avoid bats to collect the pumpkins that complete the math question. It's a fun way to practice mental math around Halloween.
Place Value Practice Links
- Football Math In this fun football game, kids will identify place value from ones through billions, and understand the relative sizes of digits in place-value notation.
- Math Racing Place Value Game In this fast paces game, kids will identify large numbers in standard and word form.
- Place Value Hockey Win the game by identifying place value or typing numbers correctly. 3 levels of difficulty
- Raceway Number Values Compare number values to win the race.
Decimals Practice Links
- Decimals Football Math This is a fun football game about identifying place value in decimals from 10 thousandths through 1 thousand.
- Hoop Shoot Adding whole numbers and decimals game. 1 or 2 players
- Hoop Shoot Subtracting whole numbers and decimals game. 1 or 2 players
- Decimal Tiles virtual decimal manipulatives
Fractions Practice Links
2 by 2 digit Multiplication Practice Links
Division Practice Links
Long Division Practice Links
Counting Money Links